Sometimes it's good to just have a list of the things you love, so here are the "bests" of this here week o' mine:
1. JOSH AND BRENDA ARE ENGAGED! Props to dear one Joshy (from the Keizer, OR 97303 days) who not only gave her the ring but a fabulous bull mastiff puppy! As well, Brenda is one of the coolest and most loveable people ev-ah....I'm stoked to celebrate life with them in WA.
2. I AM A SUMMER SNOB. That's right, folks...I'm living it up with this whole three weeks' vacation before speaking at camp and moving to WA comes. What does being a summer snob involve? It means little to no committments, late nights, sleep in mornings and doing whatever I damn well please!
3. COOL roommates (named Joanna) have COOL customers who catch COOL (ie: freaking huge) amounts of fresh albacore. This is then given to the house for our hungry and empty stomachs...after not much deliberation, Laurel wins the prize for sticking her hands in albacore guts to cut the disgusting thing into slices. Bennett wins at BBQing, and we all win at fish tacos tonite!
4. JOSE' CAN YOU SEE. This should have been #2, but indeed, we CELEBRATED the 4th of July in style, complete with a pledge of allegiance and national anthem to the best flag in the house: Lola's shirt. Granted, to my Navy-loving family this might appear sacreligious, but it was heartfelt, I swear. :)
5. THIS IS LA...no, this is not an ode to Sheryl Crow, but tomorrow I head down the 101 for a road trip with mmm...myself to visit dear friend Cheyanne (PLU and Frontier Ranch), and dear cousin Emy (relation: family, rocket scientists). So in the next 15 hours, if anyone wants to hop into Raul (that'd be my Jetta) with me, do let me know!
COMMENT HERE IF YOU'RE UP FOR A ROAD TRIP OR FISH TACOS TONITE...:)