living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Monday, September 19, 2005

2 quick shots of LUV

First, CONGRATS to Josh and Brenda who tied the knot on Saturday...it was a beautiful, intimate wedding of friends, and I was stoked to be quite possibly the first female usher in North America. Mmm. Good times. The wedding was held at the Arboretum in Seattle...it was small and personable, and best man Aaron delivered an EPIC toast to the new bride and groom. They're now married in Maui for the week...and speaking of, "mauied in Maui" is one of those stupid phrases that never gets old. I hope they buy the shirt.

And, just to prove my princess worthiness, this picture needs to be posted as an addendum to last week's "I'm a princess" blog. It's noteworthy, for sure. Thanks new roommies.

It's work at home day, so I'm off to read my fun book about middle schoolers, "Not Much, Just Chillin'" at a coffee shop, then I'll be scouting a bocce ball tournament at the Redhook Brewery in Woodinville for YL this afternoon. It's a hard knock life for me....

2 comments:

Gibbytron said...

Cara, you are SUCH a princess! And I see you have the appropriate bling to go with your royal priesthood...

Anonymous said...

Cara,
I have your book, its on my list of things to mail to people, i promise i'll do it..I really will.
Sg