living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

the quickest one yet

Quote of the day: "What's life without a latte?" said by this cutie old lady in the Borders' cafe.

Second quick thought: why do Washingtonians wear SOCKS with their SANDALS? I'm talking like Tevas with thick old athletic socks...plastic K-mart specials with tan dress socks. I think the guy in the next chair over thinks I'm checking him out, but really I'm staring at his feet in utter amazement and horror. Gotta love it. I'll let ya'll know when I start wearing the same.

PS: I finally posted the hat night pic and the "we swear we're just friends" pic. Hee hee.

1 comments:

aleahmac said...

orodkHaLLLLLELUJAH sista girl
whats life without a latte? i'm loving it. oh yes.
ouch i just hit the cut on my finger. arf.
anyway, i think i'll post that somewhere...not really sure wear... but i have a new favo quote.
caio caio, smile;)!!! aleahmac