living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

spread the aloha

Things I love about the right now: brandon (mi brother-o)...melissa (mi sister-in-law-a)...coconut pearl tea...the chronicles of narnia on the beach...the lion, the witch and the wardrobe while lying in the grass with the sun shining down and the ocean in front...my baby brother married - hee hee...the card game Phase 10 on Thanksgiving...Melissa and her first turkey...mom and dad in HI too until yesterday...sex and the city, season three (god bless AIDEN!)...hawaiian craft fair with silverware earrings...the downpour this afternoon...hopes of the beach, sunshine and water tomorrow...fake christmas trees...new fake chanel sunglasses: big, fat and almost as cool as the fake chanels that Zeke stepped on:)...getting to see some old friends in the next couple of days...the fact that this truly is VACATION, mmm...sitting at the "family of the night" kitchen table at Buca de Bepo's last night and just being real with each other.

I'm feeling truly blessed. Truly. Blessed. Lucky. Loved. Relaxed. And looking forward to the sun shining a little bit more than it did today. ALOHA. cara:)

2 comments:

Thegoodz said...

You little Rat,I'm proud of the chronicals...I have the day off i'm in search of a good book to capture my soul..Any ideas

Anonymous said...

Aloha Cara Heather MacDonald! I love that you posted from Oahu. I can't wait to hear more about all of your adventures on the island of Oahu.
BIG hugs, Anna
ps. I'm at Zoka's right now. I'm working on a final exam. I wish you were here friend!