living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Friday, November 11, 2005

the wedding adventure


Alissa, me, Re and Amy K. in the brand-spankin new LIMO on the way from "gloss and shine" time to the church....

Re and Tom after just seeing each other for the first time...a magical moment for any couple!











The Frontier Ranch crew (minus "rerun") back in action: Copey (Junebug), me (KUJO...did you know that was my camp name?), Brian (Whistler), Karly (Shenanigan), and Alayna (Random). Love it. Love them. Love table 16.


And finally, me with Team Szarwarski...I hope I'm spelling it right...they're celebrating LIFE in Kauai right now. Wahoo!



Things are good...today was my "saturday," as tomorrow I'll be in a training class all day...the good news is that my buddy, lovingly nicknamed "jessimoobyera" will be there to celebrate the 9 to 6 action with me. I'm blessed and encouraged by my Young Life intern peeps...I know you hear me talk about them, but my heart is simply so tender towards them. I really don't get it, but I do get that sometimes Jesus brings people into our lives right when we need them the most. Driving back with them in the hoopty blue van the other day, I could help but just soak up my community right then and there. In the midst of passionate and BS conversations both, freedom was found. I'm reading Anthony Demello's book, The Way to Love, and am just EATING it up...I highly recommend it, and if I could I'd buy a copy for everyone to chew on. Regardless, he was saying today that FREEDOM is another word for LOVE. Sometimes I make apologies for myself, but to find and feel and experience the freedom to simply BE, no questions asked, no apologies made, is incredible. And though I've only know them for a little over a month, that's how I feel with these other Puget Sound Young Life newbies. Yay. Yay. Yay.

0 comments: