living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

hot dates?

Where did this week go? I actually got to rest this past weekend...it was beautiful...it now fully messes up the present week, as far as feeling like I'm on any sort of schedule whatsoever. Although in light of working with Young Life, it's not like there's usually such a thing as a "regular" schedule. I love the freedom and flexibility! Yesterday was my day at the office...whew! I admire all of you who are able to stay in the same room all day long. Yes. I just picked up Angela (from SC) from the airport, and she'll be here hanging out this weekend; we're going to take it easy tonite and then have a little playtime Friday and Saturday. Good times. :)




So. I thought my cute little Elph camera was broken...I was about to send it in to Canon, but then realized that it's not actually the camera that's broken, but the memory card! Sad! Does anyone know of a secret (cheap) friend in the memory card business who lives to save my Christmas and New Year's pictures? On we go; the title: hot dates. I figured I needed to give ya'll a picture of my weekend: first with "dates" Aaron and Shea at Emma's wedding. (Emma was an Australian friend on summer staff at Woodleaf, 2000; we were lifeguards together...and tea drinkers...and runners of the backwoods trails at the 'leaf). Next we have Danny, hot date of three hot women Sunday night. We celebrated the Italiano theme by eating pizza for dinner and then finding a fabulous gelato place just down the street. Sundays have somewhat become my Seattle catch up with (grown up) friends day, and I LOVE it!



So, the pics. Here you go!

2 comments:

Mike said...

you are a hot date

Kaara Somerlot said...

i had a hot date...my my fiance and i got were married the 23rd of february!!!
you work with you eh? thats awesome!