living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

oh poppy


Tonite Betty "Cara" Crocker whipped out the following popsicles in her kitchen:

*apple juice.
*juicy juice.
*shrimp.
*taco seasoning.
*tomato.
*kidney beans.
*Valentine's heart candy.
*baking cocoa.
*canned mushrooms.

Yup. Tomorrow night is our first Mt. Baker Middle School WYLDLIFE club, FEAR FACTOR style....and we're going to have a pretty sick (ow!) popsicle eating contest in which the kids have to guess the "fun" flavors. So yes. Let me know if you want me to send you a free sample of my new recipes....I'm thinking that the biggest hit is going to be between the shrimp popsicle and the canned mushrooms popsicle. And you?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a seafood lover, I vote for shrimp popsicles all the way!! I'm thinking and praying for you Cara Heather MacDonald! BIG hugs,
AHA