living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Monday, June 26, 2006

cat-like cara

The good news is that my roommate just told me I have cat-like reflexes...

The bad news is that there's a very angry wasp on our patio, searching for his home that I knocked down with the mop...

Man, you should have seen how fast I slid the screen door shut, though. Catwoman!

It's butt hot in Washington...and I love it. We have a lovely pool at our complex, so this afternoon I spent time just soaking in the rays and reading WHY NOT WOMEN? (a book about women in ministry).

Cutie cousins Meghan and Kaitlin fly in on Thursday, and we drive down to TAHOE on Friday.

I finished all my talks for camp this summer this afternoon at 12:37, so if you pray, pray for me while I'm speaking the month of July at Young Life's Mtn. Lodge!

Hopefully those cat-like reflexes will really come out to play this summer. Meow!

3 comments:

Mike said...

why are you hitting White Anglo Saxon Protestants (wasp) with a mop?


did you know that "butt" is actually a standard of measurement?

look it up.

Dan said...

I read the Why Not Women book. I liked it.

Anonymous said...

catwoman, I'm more of a dog lover at heart, but let's still be friends. ;-) meow cat-like cara! love you, aha