living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

some mornings...

Some mornings I wake up and decide that I want tea instead of coffee...

One morning I woke up and decided to go for a run at 6:06 am - just because.

One morning (long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away) I decided to trade in Marty the Tacoma for Raul the Jetta...

And this morning I woke up and thought to myself, "self...your hair grows like a weed. You should cut it!" And so here, with my quasi-Kiera Knightly lips pose, I am with the new, 6 inches shorter hair cut.

that's all.

3 comments:

Mike said...

love the hair cut.

Kiera Knightly has nothing on you.

Dan said...

Oh sweet Lord of all Lords, King of all Kings, be careful when you cut your own hair. No danger is greater, no cliff higher to fall from, no accident more primed for massive injuries. I pray you be careful....Be careful.

Gibbytron said...

I like it. Seriously. It's hot. Paris Hilton hot. :)