living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Friday, October 20, 2006

okay, fine....


I do love the various questions of, sooooooooooo, did you get the dog? Well, the bright-side answer is that the cute little girl dog liked me. Let's just say she knew who to wag her tail at...but the sad answer as of this point is that the "six week old" puppy (which is questionable at best) was the size of a baby horse. So, knowing that a baby soon grows into an adult, we decided to just say no to the dog who could be a good 100 pounds someday.

As for speaking, I'm at the Pacific Bay Coffee Shop in Walnut Creek, CA right now....blessed be the name. : )

And as for the MAC, I love the new MacBook! Shown here are some fun with photo booth pics: the first is an inquisitive Cara on the airplane today (pencil sketched), and the second is Mel, me and danny last night. Apple, I heart you.

0 comments: