living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

christian karma?

Maybe I do believe in karma.

If you recall, upon driving up to WA on the 680 in CA, August of 2005, a bike wheel mysteriously disappeared off the back of Raul the Jetta. I may have caused quite the collision of dodging vehicles that sunny Saturday.

This past Thursday, on the 680 in CA, two pieces of plywood slipped off of the truck in front of me. I dodged one and hit the other...but this time, it wasn't Raul the Jetta, but, er, Rosarita the '96 Jetta (aka: my buddy Libby's car). Good-bye, turn signal! So long, grill! Hello paint scratches, and welcome to this world, chunk of pressboard wedged into a random crevice of the front of the car! And finally, gooooooooooooood morning de-duc-ti-ble! (If only I had Robin Williams' voice to insert right here...).

I'm not meaning to be entirely sarcastic, just a little bit so. :)

Happy new year...rest up, or party on, Wayne! chm.

0 comments: