living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

get on the christmas cheer

here are some christmas pics to put you in the celebrative mood....ps: though I hate that consumerism has taken over this peaceful holiday, there are still such things like pictures with santa that I'll partake of....

Danny getting jiggy with his starlight, starbright.

Mr. darcy's first christmas. :)

Cute roommate Grace hanging up an ornament with care.

The Auburn Young Life staff (and its Christmas pic): me, Shawn, Kim, Jane and Jordan.

Have you ever been to one of those houses where they hang up their pictures with santa from every single year....yeah, I don't think I'm starting that tradition with my DOG.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your pictures. Thanks for the Christmas cheer girl! Love you, AHA