living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

stayin' alive

it's 1:23 am. I am still awake. It kindof makes me feel like a giddy little college school girl...but then I remember that in order to fall asleep, I need to get off the laptop, so I shall do that in just a minute. In other exciting LIFE OF CARA news (hmmmm...), here you go:

*this week I traveled down to tahoe for a little mtn. lodge reunion. my heart swelled with SMILES at seeing christie, jamie and lily. i squealed with glee at the sight of jenderr, bonnie and my hapa sister mishi. I laughed until tears with the reuniting of dan gannon.


*I got to hang out with J LO....jennifer lopez....the real deal....well, the one with jason as a husband and two cutie boys, cayton and isaac, who lives in truckee, ca.

*we snowshoed castle peak!!!



*yesterday we had a campaigners' shopping trip in seattle; I think my favorite was when danny showed up to make an appearance before pottery barn grabbed him, and the girls just ignored him. awesome. I still love them....even if don't realize how uber cool my over-18 friends are! :)

*had a great meeting with my regional director yesterday. yup.

*had hang out time with kurt and sally who no longer shall be called WOOFY AND CHAI. they have two weiner dogs, frank and beanie, who scared the crap out of mr. darcy. seriously, mr. d., you're bigger!!! be a man-dog - you can do it!

*and for the next bit of the weekend I'm hanging out with mindy and johnny in ptld; i accidentally crashed date night tonite upon not going to a party....and we all gloriously watched a brazilion sub-titled film about incest and eastern religion. it was about 2 hours and 56 minutes too long.

merry christmas. loves cara "it's now 1:31 am" mac:)

0 comments: