living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

a letter to my AI fans....

Dearly devoted fans (ie: all two of you who texted me tonite to make sure I was watching season 9000 of American Idol...),

Tomorrow night, 1/17, is SEATTLE audition night. Though I just heard Paula say on an interview that "Seattle had the best disillusional people...", I'm assuming she WASN'T referring to ME since I didn't get past the cattle-herding of round 1. Apparently we're a little too caffeinated...and the makings of Jimi Hendrix, Alice in Chains and Nirvana don't count when it comes to finding America's next idol from the land of coffee, rain and over-priced cost of living.

Ahhh.

I'm still watching tomorrow night, though....and perhaps you should squint your eyes in the Key Arena for my face as well. :)

Love your favorite idol, cara:)

3 comments:

Jenderr said...

Hey Cara, so I thought I saw you in the crowds on AI the other night. My mom was watching it and I happened to walk by and watch for a minute remembering you said you were there, and in the background I thought I saw you. Were you wearing your black down vest? North Face i think. Some of those people were hilarious but so unique ya know... well I dig Seattle no matter how weird ppl are. Take care!

Smarshie said...

Hi friend. Sadly I didn't get to see the episode, but everyone was talking the next day about how bad the singers were. They were saying, "Something must be in the water/coffee" with those Seattle folk. I am still so proud of you for going! Next up: Jen applying for Survivor again!

Jackie said...

i watched it with your cousin. we looked for you. it was like playing wheres waldo. except we didnt know what you were wearing so it was a little bit harder. but thats a fun game, so we liked it.