living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Savannah, GA was beautiful...the Drydales were beautiful...it was GREAT just to be able to go and BE, without the need for entertaining.

This is my new buddy, Stevie. he's 2 and a half...and CUTE AS A BUTTON!!! (Kaylin and Molly, he's single, ladies!). I almost tried to pack him in my suitcase and bring him back to washington, but I think mandy would have gone postal on me. that, and mr. darcy would have had oldest-child jealousies going on.
This is HER....dandy mandy and caramac! Mandy and I were roommate our freshman year of college, half of our sophomore year, and then half of our senior year. She knows me better than MANY, many people because she experienced such a changing, intimate time in life! She and steve have been married for four years now, with baby numero dos, Lilly, on the way....

other than that...

Books I'm reading: Christianity 101, and then I'm finishing up (finally) Queen Bees and Wannabes. It's fascinating. Both of them.

Music that has me jumping in my pants: David Crowder's "I Saw the Light." I seriously have been bouncing in my chair...on the bus, on the plane, at Winter Training. I just can't help it. It makes me dance, and usually - bleh - icky Christian music.

Movies watched THIS weekend: Bridget Jones Diary II: the Age of Reason.....mmm, eh, well, eh. The Terminal....great, minus the fact that the setting was a little dry. har har. And....Lost in Translation! Much to the chagrin of the Millers, I thought it was fantastic, but I'm also a big fan of the indy films.

On one more note, though he apparently is ridden with gas tonite, MR. DARCY and I HAVE REUNITED...and it feels so good! Oh my precious, smelly puppy. :)

0 comments: