living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Monday, February 19, 2007

catch up via these pics...


The above two pics stem from the FLU a couple weeks ago...as I may have said, **8** movies were "consumed" while I was sick - which is a big deal for miss mac! Here we have Mr. Darcy fully engrossed in THE NOTEBOOK. That's right, "Allie" is in the background, and here he is unable to pull himself away. (God bless those friends who came over to save him with walks and hikes!)

Here we have another precious Mr. Darcy pic - this is merely in the car, driving home from a long couple of weeks apart when I was in HOTlanta. Need I say anything besides PRECIOUS SAUCE?!

And finally, last month we had an overnighter leader retreat in Ocean Shores; that afternoon I headed out to the beach for a little sit and think and chat time with Jesus. I just think the beach is magical. Magnificent. My heart.

0 comments: