living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

what to say....


accidents are stressful.

I like and appreciate the Yuba-Sutter CHP.

woodleaf was magical. (and to break down walls, I opened with this attached, circa-7th grade picture:).

Jesus is huge and God is provisional.

the girls this past weekend were superstars - and hanging out with each other...that's what Young Life really is all about.

Last night holly fail saw my world for the night. she's fabulous. And so is Ben and Jerry's icecream.

Mr. Darcy is trying to learn "front," ie: COME TO MAMA!!! Or shall I say: I'm trying to teach him "front".

this weekend we have our area's middle school overnighter :: I'd like the PEEDLES to go. They're two favorite girls. pray.

that is it. love chm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY Love the Hypercolor shirt you have on. GO hott stuff! AHA

james said...

dude sistermac! that photo is MONEY! the rolled up jean shorts, the hypercolor...awesome!