living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Monday, March 19, 2007

a declaration of sorts:

I would like to believe that the pumpkin, because it is a fruit*, when inserted into a pie is therefore fat free. I would then like to discount the cups of sugar that went into making the pie because perhaps it dissolves upon reaching 350 degrees. I would also then like to believe that having one piece of pie every day since Friday is healthy and will not go straight to the hips.

Oh the joy of just having one roommate and a full pie left to eat....

*pumpkin: a fruit. Yes, I had to look it up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo proud of you!!!! My sis forgot the salt in her first crust in home-ec class...teach was not impressed! Your crust looked elegante!

mike said...

i like to think of the pumpkin as a mystical figure - The Great Pumpkin.

Mark Hjelmervik said...

I love reading your blog...
:-)

Kristin said...

I miss your laugh, Kujo! It's great to see pictures!