living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

this post is dedicated to the peeps who always post pictures of their kids...here's my version:

Five pictures are worth a thousand pennies....

my friend mary beth and I decided to drink the can of Guinness that had been in the back of her fridge for over a year one night - sorry Murrow, we only lasted about 2 sips.

I love Bruce and Mr. Darcy!

while we were at Whidbey Island, walking on the beach, Bruce decided to trail behind me, hiding from MD as much as possible.

yes. This is bonafide proof that we really did hop on a plane to AZ: Copey and Lizzy - what fabulous vacationers you are!

Then, while sitting in the Phoenix airport, I replaced Erik with a K with Eric with a C: here's my new friend on Easter Sunday. Some people hunt for eggs. I apparently hunt for new friends in airports.

1 comments:

Bella said...

you look awfully chummy with "new friend" Eric with a C. Anything to report there?bl