I just liked reading this on Eric - aka: GOBO'S - site, so here are 10 things you may not know about me (all right - but also random musings that I'm just going to count as the 10)....
1. I'm on year two of keeping a planner for the first time in my life....it's not my natural inclination but it's a must with my job. My auntie affirms that it's in my genes to just fly by the seat of my pants.
2. I could eat sushi everyday for the rest of my life.
3. Today I called my PT/massage therapist, Tim, "sporty spice," and he just about went ninja on my upper back.
4. I wear ear plugs every night - god bless mr. darcy and apartment living.
5. I - no shame - pick pop cans out of the garbage b/c they can be recycled, plain and simple.
6. I'm currently watching the original BBC version of Pride and Prejudice for the first time ever...I only bring that up b/c, well, Mr. Darcy: yes, I read the book...yes, I saw the new Kiera Knightly version.
7. The other day I thought about taking up smoking while filling up at the gas station b/c the cost of a gallon of gas in WA is almost as high as a pack of cigarettes; so I thought to myself, self, smoking could be your vice instead of killing the environment with raul the jetta's exhaust. I guess I'll just keep picking those pop cans out of the garbage as my eco-savvy effort.
8. I can't have caffeine after 2 pm.
9. I've only been president once: my friend Kurt Kroon named me president of the Wet Rainbow club the summer of 2001 when I peed and/or partially peed my pants 3x. yes. it's true. Nothing like too much personal information to make you click on the next blog. :)
10. Pressure's on....I recently decided to "simplify" and make money at the same time, so I put 43 books on Amazon...well, lo and behold, the equation doesn't exactly work out in my favor when I only get a $2.28 credit and simultaneously spend $6.02 to mail a book. Ergh. I need a new marketing strategy.