living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

the faces of some lovelies...

:: congrats sarah signe and cain on your recent marriage...here's my friend and me posing as the angels we are.

:: congrats again to aaron and annie - i love you x 2.

:: this is my buddy, sarah peedle. she just signed up to go to camp on friday, officially speaking...i am SO amped she's going to wildhorse canyon this summer.

:: these are two rockstar leaders at mt. baker: elena and kourtnie. we all decided to sport our matching black fleeces [welcome to the northwest] for our last bonfire/BBQ club.

:: and yesterday we had our young life garage sale, baby! my favorite of the day was this banana seat bike for only $5...I went on some stellar rides up and down the street, but was sad to see it packed up before I had a chance to buy it. and ps: yes, I almost had the same bike in '84.

:: last pic: another 30 before 30 bites the dust: go on a tour of a brewery! God bless the RED HOOK Brewery in Woodinville, WA, where you can go on a tour of the microbrew factory for only a dollar! Pictured here are friends Lizzy, Pam and Justin.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

banana bike seat...I like it, I like you! Most of all, I like the picture of you riding the bike with a banana seat. Fun times! ;-)

See you Wednesday at 230pm! AHA