living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

backstreet's back, all right!



I wish I had something good to write about...

But my head is filled with snot...

And I got back from the 'bu on Friday, but am still in recovery mode...

Luckily, the brain isn't so mush that I can't read, and lately I've been chewing through the following: "The Awakening" (Kate Chopin...a little bit of early 20th century feminist literature never hurt anyone), "Mormon America" (FASCINATING! And quite the opposite of the previous book), and "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World (a wee bit of Jesus that's meeting me right where I'm at...).

The above picture is from assignment: we have the lovely Stacey (summer staff coordinator, on staff in Puyallup), and then the vun-der-bars Ruthie and Jonah, the latter of which was our camp musician. Check out his music HERE.

Peace in the middle east, friends. xoxo, cara:)

0 comments: