living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Monday, June 11, 2007

slightly MIA...

This is why I'm hot...this is why I'm hot...

I'm hot because I'm at Malibu, the YL camp in British Columbia. The weather is cold and rainy, but I'm hot and it's hot because I'm in my element....jesus is present....God is everywhere....i just get to be with people - kids and leaders - all the stinkin' time, in a relationally positive roller coaster.

attached is the pic of me and Becky Dean, the other female head leader....will return 6/22. Until then, chm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the MIA status report...yea!! Love ya, M & D

Smarshie said...

You are in my prayers, Macsies. XOXO

Anonymous said...

I miss you friend!! I'm excited to hear you are totally in your element. Go girl! Keep shining for Jesus, AHA