living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

a little tag / a little lag

This is called procrastinating on my homework for class (((I'm taking a fascinating class on World Religions through Fuller Northwest...tomorrow and Friday are Buddhism days. Yesterday and today highlighted Hinduism...it's so interesting))). Anyways, thank you Kylene for playing tag with moi. :)

First though, the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I try to be so hip with the text messaging lingo, but for the life of me, I can't convert to using "u" for "you," "2" for "to," etc., etc. Just say no!

2. I'm trying to teach Mr. Darcy how to say, "I LOVE YOU," although it's more like "I ruv youuuuuuuuuuuu." What? i saw it on the Internet once. :)

3. I have to use paper towels when opening public restroom bathroom doors; I once had this lengthy conversation with Renee Nell from Santa Cruz about it, and she made me slightly germophobic ever since.

4. I cheer whenever I get more than one pin knocked down in bowling.

5. Speaking of, I LOATHE bowling. ick. but I always end up having to go and pretend like I like it.

6. When I was little I used to take all of the books off the bookshelves, spread them around the living room and create a library/classroom. I was like a professional librarian at age 10.

7. Also when I was little I used to go to the side of the house, grab twigs, pretend like I was smoking them, and tell people my name was Toni. Awesome.

8. This one's for Kylene: so you never walked UP the pool trail...once Dewey and I ('98) decided to ride horses up the pool trail. My knee knocked into a tree when the horse started to stumble off the path. It wasn't my brightest moment in America.

Ahhhh. good times. now for the tagging (of which, let's be honest: I'm not going to comment their blog to do this....)

Mandy
Dutcher
Bennett
Marshie
Polo
Millers
Hannah
Salty

2 comments:

danielle said...

can i just say that i love number 7.
you are amazing.
how are you by the way?

Anonymous said...

Marion, the librarion....or is it Toni...never heard that one...the horsey ride was a nasty. Your Dad hates bowling too!