living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

summer is straight from jesus

Friday: more one on ones with Breakaway girls. walking on Redondo Beach. Eating dinner with the Dow-isms and the mascots of major colleges. I'm serious. I met Monty from U of Montana.

Saturday: kayaking with the Millers. Hanging out with Lizzy, Bruce and Mr. Darcy at Green Lake. Drinking a Corona on the lake. Shhhh.

Sunday: Leading worship at Grace's church. Hiking with MD at Green River. Taking kids to a high school church that night, and them LOVING it. Getting over thinking what a horrible thought it'd be for someone to think I too was in high school. Might I say ... compliment?

Monday: a Jenna one-on-one. (Jenna was an EPIC part of my time at Breakaway --- I love that she WANTS to WANT it...but she doesn't WANT it yet. I respect that). Celebrating dear friend Lizzy's birthday!

Tuesday: Jordan, a co-worker of mine, had a birthday. Sue Jones, a fabulous area director in the Kent area. Nikole, another lovely YL kid. Cindy, a fantastic Auburn friend --- with some fish and chips on Redondo.

Wednesday: that's today. Celebrating another friend's birthday - happy birthday, Amalea! Make-up. Pools. And then Illuminate practice. And then a boat ride on Lake Washington.

The GREAT thing is that I've worked in the midst of this...the fabulous thing is that sometimes just being with people and getting to love them is my job. And then there's also this thing that happens when it's light until 9, 10 o'clock at night - I savor it up! I love it. Love love love it. Always and forever, Napoleon. Always and forever.

0 comments: