living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Monday, August 06, 2007

looking forward....

my friend Bennett says you should always have something to look forward to, so in looking forward to August 17th, here it is:

Written by Aleah, my sister: "I was thinking also the Vatican / sisteen (spelling.. brain fart) chapel and coliseum in rome is absolutely amazing to see… I’ve been there once but it will never cease to amaze somebody.. its gorgeous stuff. We could head out and hang in rome for a few days, eat, drink, see the sites and be merry, and you could fly directly out of there and I can just fly home that day. It would be a couple less flights and its absolutely worth it. I’m not a ‘see the sites’ type either… but this stuff is worth seeing.

Otherwise, we’ll hang around here, and in between me moving out I’ll show you this place.. there’s not a whole ton to see, but its relaxing. Beaches and food and cappuccino and small Italian city shopping and people. One day, not that you want to be on a ship, but I want to show you the big tin piece of crap I work on… for like a half an hour. You can see my desk and whatnot. Yayyyyy…

Oh, also I want to grab some buddies and take you on a spaghetti boat one day… they cram a whole bunch of people on a boat, you bring all your own drinks of whatever sort. They drive you around to 3 or 4 islands (the clear blue water I sent pics of) and stop and you go swimming or lay on the beach or jump off the boat into the water. And they feed you pasta with seafood usually that they cook on there. Its fun."

Yes. I'm going to Italy in 11 days. wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. And before that we take kids to Wildhorse Canyon down in Oregon - I'm stoked to finish there with these precious Auburn kids...

After that I'm excited to move to San Mateo, CA...

After that I'm excited about this. Scroll down to where it says, "Endless Summer" and click on me. :)

What are YOU looking forward to?

5 comments:

Amy said...

WOW!!! So fun! I'm excited you get to do that with your sis. Can't wait to see pics and read stories. I know you'll come back with a bunch. :)

E&K said...

The trip to Italy sounds awesome! I also love that you are speaking at Endless Summer and Chris is leading worship...so fun! We still need to chat via phone...maybe when you get back?

Melissa said...

I'm excited to be a mom!!! It is what I am looking forward to the most!

Anonymous said...

Rooms!!!! I am so excited you are going to Italy, it is beautiful and it changed my life in June. I have so much to talk to you about...I am going there this December to visit someone..... :) Love you!

Gibbytron said...

I look forward to seeing my friend. :)

I also look forward to going to Austin in September for the ACL Music Festival. Yee haw!!