living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

audience poll...



So. Netflix has my heart: Roman Holiday (Audrey Hepburn, Gregory Peck) and The Last Kiss (Zach Braff and crew) were consumed this past week...and without getting into an editorial review because I LOVED both movies, ever since seeing the Princess' haircut in this take-me-back-to-Rome (!) movie, I've been toying with a haircut. A big hair cut. An Audrey Hepburn-esque haircut. So, audience....should I, or should I not? Look at the pics and then try to imagine my face in the midst of it...



Or do we keep it long? For the love of grown-out hair...

4 comments:

Brenda Joy said...

Oh! Josh and I watched Roman Holiday not long ago thanks to Netflix! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Brenda Joy said...

OH!!! And we really liked Last Kiss too! Depressing, but so poetic (hmm, right term?) and that was our introduction to Joshua Radin, AWESOME music!

Brenda Joy said...

PS -- I like short hair, but I really like your hair! So pretty as is!

Melissa said...

I say, hair will grow back, so CUT IT!!