living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

ode to bikey and to lizard

Dear bikey,
How I loved thee.
Perhaps someday I will replace the love,
the life,
the wealth
and the really great views that you gave me.
An ode to you, my bikey.
Love Cara




















































And now, an ode to Lizard:
Dear Lizard,
You are not dead
-like my bike-
but you are alive and well and free and fabulous.
And you like to go on winery tours, which I think is great.
Yes.
An ode to you.
Love cara:)

2 comments:

lizzy said...

an ode to you, cara:
dear cara,
i sometimes like to call you caramia.
like the cow.
your bike was the best;
so are you.
thanks for making funny noises.
and for being so obsessed with your dog.
love lizzy

Chris P said...

WHAT? No "Ode to the Pattersons"??? We rate so low (ly)
... Hope you are settling in and LOVING it down there.
Chris and Chet (HUGS)