living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Monday, September 03, 2007

WHC love

here follows just a couple of pics from Wildhorse Canyon; this trip with kids ended my time in Auburn, and it was a very bittersweet end to the past two years. As repeating experiences sometimes suggests, I take fewer pictures as the years go on....but it doesn't mean that it was any less fun. :)

here's Carly and Miranda, two superstar 8th graders from MBMS whom I got to know even more in these five days. They are genuinely authentic 14 year old souls.

Here's a pic of HOLIDAY NIGHT - the entire camp dressed up in their favorite holiday attire. Due to an excellent Goodwill shopping experience, I donned some red heels, a RWB trucker hat and a sweet shirt my mom would have worn in the 80's. I think my girls were really excited to hang out with me that night. :)

Finally, here's Jordan, another 8th grader from Mt. Baker, as we're donning our matching cute hats.

0 comments: