living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

oh, the 10 year. :)


Another weekend's come and gone...and my high school ten year reunion has now been added to that list. If you didn't know, whether it's just that I'm weak in saying "no," or just incredibly gifted in delegating responsibilities (I'd like to think it's the latter of the two, but...), I just planned and put on my 10 year reunion. Go Celts Go. With a team of 10 or so others REALLY owning things and rootin' for the home team, we put on the following:

Friday night: tailgate party and homecoming game. It was great! (And BBQ Aaron worked that grill!)

Saturday AM: Young Life Campaigners' reunion at Bob and Debby's - mmmm....lovely. Obviously, this wasn't part of the reunion weekend as a whole at a public high school, but it was a fun addition for some of us.

Saturday lunch: family picnic. Yup. Cancelled due to rain. Let's remember that the weather isn't so sunny in Oregon in October. :)

Saturday PM: THE OFFICIAL REUNION at Willamette Valley Vineyards. The location was epic, the wine was a-flowin', and it was obvious that everyone had a great time. We were rather excited to see the 130 people there, as two weeks ago we were at an all time high of 24 people paid. So, minus a couple of details, it was awesome reconnecting and seeing people excited to be together again. And here I was, not wanting to originally go to my 10-year because I'd heard it was all about one-upping everyone....the barriers were down, and the silly high school clicks didn't resurface 10 years later. All in all, I'd say it was a success!

High school BFF, Kristen Cronie...

0 comments: