living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

just some random things

1. this morning when MD and I went for a walk, I heard this crash in the tree overhead of us: oh no, is it a breaking branch as a result of the earthquake? Has the limb finally given way? No, it was a squirrel losing its footing, falling from the tree. I have never seen such a varment - literally - fall out of a tree, but today I did.

2. sometimes I like to think that the vanilla gelato I put into my hot chocolate, when in contact with the hot liquid becomes invisible liquid itself, is therefore then fat free. It totally makes sense to me.

3. My family is ridiculous ... -ly amazing. :) (see picture of the Wizard of Oz crew :: Dorothy/Melissa, the cowardly lion/Jared, and the tin man/Brandon). Wow.

1 comments:

Melissa/Dorothy said...

I love that you posted that picture of us!! Makes me laugh!