living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

oh, facebook

I say that I have facebook for my YL kids...but really, most of them are on myspace (so I then also "have myspace for my YL kids"). Well, regardless, this is why - for example - I love facebook*:

"Rachel Orrico and Danny Lund are married.

Rachel and Danny

Rachel Orrico and Danny Lund made a lifetime commitment to one another, and let everyone on Facebook know."

*note the sarcasm.

But I still actually secretly really, really like facebook. And I, of course, love the LUNDS (ie: danny and rachel), even in the midst of using them for this pointless example.

One more day of vacay...o hawaii, o little nephew, o family, o scrapbooking, o Paul Potts and your VOICE, o sunshine and reading and runs with the baby stroller and new friend who takes me out on hot dates...how I love thee! (bow, bow - thanks - I do what I can with the odes).

2 comments:

Gibbytron said...

facebook is a weird thing...

Anonymous said...

Hot date??? Is his name Frank???
Fodder