living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

he he he



Thanks to my buddy Elena for this GREAT Christmas cartoon to lighten the holiday madness!

Among other things, here are some random thoughts:

*I think my car mechanic is doubling as the Grinch who stole Christmas. It's just a hunch, but Raul the Jetta is JUST FINE! Now, little "check engine" light, please go off so that I can pass the smog test.

*Today I tried to perform minor surgery on Mr. Darcy, and I think I may have mangled his flesh a little too much. I was just trying to save him from a tick! (((And ps: how'd the buddy get a tick?!!)))

*Do you ever have one of those days of overwhelming divine appointments? Whether one wants to call it serendipity, or just being aware of God's presence in the midst of seemingly "random" conversations, over and over again, I .... felt .... like he was in the middle of my day. (Why is it that sometimes we feel like God's there, and sometimes our eyes are so glued shut that we stumble and crash into everything in our way?)

*my sister flies in tomorrow for ROAD TRIP '07 up to Hayward, Nevada City and Oregon!

Merry Christmas. chm.

0 comments: