here are my 6 random musings/postings on life - although are they really different from what I normally post?
1. I steal things. I like to steal tennis balls that I *think* aren't being used anymore from tennis courts, and then newspaper bags to be used for poo for MD. Yes, I'm a stealer.
2. I need 15 minutes of sunshine a day. now, I think because I read an internet article once that 15 minutes of such sun provides healthy vitamins, I take it for fact. So, i try myself. 15 minutes. mmmm. glory.
3. i always have a book in my purse. Always. doesn't everyone? (currently: BOUNDARIES by Cloud and Townsend). :)
4. i am a big fan of books on tape. As previously mentioned, i've become way un-cool, and fluctuate between NPR and book on tape in my car at all times (although I did switch it up today :: yes, YL kid in the car). Current book on tape: BLINK).
5. Life's too short not to walk. I try to go at least one day a week in which I walk to all appointments/meetings instead of driving my car. This is for environmental/creation reasons and also the freaking-high-cost-of-gas reasons.
6. I name everything - as if you haven't noticed. From the car to the navigational device, everything goes better with a name; although, i will have ya'll know that I'm not alone: I met another border collie owner (perhaps that's our connection...) who named her STOVETOP. Kindred spirits, I tell ya.
D. Olson fam
Do I have to tag more than three? you know what to do....