living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Friday, May 16, 2008

mwah.

15 days till camp...I know I could say two weeks, but it just seems like we have so many more days with those double digits.

My new specialty food item is lemonade :: how I love - love, love, love - having a lemon tree in the backyard.

Love the living sitch.

Love walking hills every day. I call it preparation for the mtn. lodge.

Loved subbing today - and it was in English! And great convos were had with kids! (And then one nightmare, "they could make a movie out of me" move as well, but let's not talk about that quite yet. And there was a mean dean. BUT five girls were super amped about camp!)

Love MD. I love how much he loves the backyard.

Love the new fro yo place in San Mateo - Yogurtouille. 35 cents an ounce! Now that's a favorite thing!

Thought from Jesus this week: fretting is evil.

Just read: Dream When You're Feeling Blue. There's nothing like laying under a tree in the backyard on a blanket in warm weather (but in shade!), reading "after school."

that is it.

mwah.

4 comments:

Matt & Heather Troxell said...

Hey! Is MD staying with us when you come to Wild Oak? And if so, when is that? :)

Anonymous said...

LAYING under a tree? Did you say LAYING under a tree? Ah, my leetle cheecken friend--I am sure you were LYING under that tree (while being complEEtely truthful the entire time!)

Your loving editor-in-K-Town,
Chris

Smarshie said...

SO FUN seeing you on Monday. I love your dog but I love you more.

Loving and Listening said...

Hi,

My name is Daughter of Destiny from WeUsed2bu.

WeUsed2BU is an advice site for Christian girls and young women that need positive guidance with their everyday lives. We provide wisdom and encouragement using the Word of God and our life experiences.

While browsing similar interests, I noticed that one of yours is Jesus. We were hoping you could help us by doing one or all of the following:

* Add us to your blog roll
* Put our image/link on your site labeled Girl Advice
* Tell your friends
* Stay updated on our postings by subscribing to our feed.
* Most of all pray for us and our readers

Check us out and Pray about it..

In Christ’s Love,

Doree
Daughter of Destiny

http://weused2bu.blogspot.com/
http://consecratedtohim.blogspot.com/