living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

6 pics :: 6 days :: woodleaf '08

Just in case you want to re-live taking high school kids to camp, here are a few pics that are sure to strike a fancy...

1. "Dress your leader up to look as horrid as possible!" night. Mission accomplished. Way to break down walls...



2. Go Young Life Mid-Peninsula!



3. Cristin, a fabulous new friend.



4. I wanna be a supermodel!!!!!! How much do I LOVE - love, love love - dressing up like an 80's rockstar? I think this is my secret self.



5. this picture alone proves I just might be ready to have children someday - I'm okay with their grimacing replies of "are you kidding me? You are SO weird!"



6. have I got hot leaders or WHAT?! L to R: CJ, Dirk, me and Jesus, otherwise known as Chris.

1 comments:

jenbaum said...

I LOVE, love, love, love, looking at pictures that you add! They always make me smile, sigh, and think, "I miss creating moments with caramac!" :) hugs... j.