living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

just...

*...got back from Woodleaf on Friday night.

*...had an incredible, soul-restoring week with high school kids there on that magical young life property.

*...was reminded that numbers don't count.

*...felt a connection.

*...went to a wedding of a dear old work crew buddy, dr. sarah louise (marsh) york, up in portland yesterday.

*...remembered again how much i love the mindy and johnny. i love that our souls are like these inter-twining beings of people who love and support and intellectualize and converse and are authentic with one another. And i'm reminded that i need not settle for less in mr. mate because there is a perfect fit.

*...giggled over my newly-dating two dear friends. when am i allowed to post the story, C and M?

*...went to a taize service tonite. love taize.

*...had a real dinner with mi mama.

*...wondered why i'm catching a 6.10 am flight in the morning. Answer: because i miss my dog like crazy. 9 days without solid Mr. Darcy time is too long for this elizabeth bennett to go.

pics to post soon...

4 comments:

Matt & Heather Troxell said...

"*...was reminded that numbers don't count." -- love that. We're in the same boat, rowing upstream this summer! :)

Ryan said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, Cara. And I appreciate the chops-love. And by the way, what's "taize"?

Alayna said...

HEY CARA! I AM IN THE BAY AREA UNTIL JUNE 18TH. WANT TO HANGOUT? IT HAS BEEN A FEW YEARS NOW, RE'S WEDDING MAYBE? I AM JUST CHILLING SEEING PEEPS BEFORE I MOVE TO PORTLAND AT THE END OF THE MONTH. EMAIL ME... alaynagoins@gmail.com

Gibbytron said...

Elizabeth is my sister's name, and my grandmother's name is Elizabeth Bennett. And that ain't no lie ;)