living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

oh mousse. oh men.

I never knew my Clairol Herbal Essences Extra Hold Mousse cared so much for me until I read the back of the bottle:

"Let me set you up with my versatile formula fused with cactus flower & bamboo. ... I'm all whipped up to hold your style with luscious shine. If you love your style, set it free all day long."

Who gets paid to make me feel so very loved by my mousse by writing these words? If apostrophe is a human speaking to an inanimate object, what would the opposite be called? I do, by the way, love the subtle "if/then" statement at the end of mousse's thoughts: IF you love your style this much, THEN you'll set it free all day long. Style, I do love you! Style, I do want to set you free! All day long!

...

Okay. One another random note, I appreciated these words of wisdom from my friend Cindy last night: "Cara, if you want to hang out with your dog more than go on a date, then there's something wrong. You need to go on a date."

In other words, GET OUT, SISTER, and stop waiting for the gorgeous UPS man to sweep you off your feet while you're sitting at home with Mr. Darcy!

Ahhhhh. The end.

1 comments:

jenbaum said...

I must say.... I think Mr. Darcy might be the easier option! :) haha! love you...