living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

meet the roommates



The "so where do you live now?" seems to be a commonly asked question; in brief, back in March I moved from the g'ma apartment into a living situation with two other peeps from my community group, Jeannie and James, and Jeannie's brother Ryan. It's been AMAZING. My six or so months with the Anthonys was necessary in that time of transition, as I sifted through moving back down here, alone with my own heart and mind. So moving back into a communal living sitch came at the perfect time...so here I present to you the roommies: Ryan, James, me and Jeannie. MD is not pictured, though he should be. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! Before I read your blurb I was thinking, "Where's MD?" Great minds think alike. ;-) Smiles from Seattle, AHA