living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Final pics:: southern beaches...

James, Doug and I went to a fun restaurant for lunch where we got to write on the walls! Well, I got to write on the walls, and so let the rest of the world know about our theme song: "we're down with Ko Phi Phi, yeah you know meeeeeeeeeee!"
And am I making you jealous of the sunset in Phuket? ...this was a pretty sweet walk roommate Jeannie and I took to the end of the cove.
From the ferry on the way to Ko Phi Phi - yes. this is real.
And this is where we went sunset surfing - I've discovered that I'm quite a pro surfer, if the board is like 19 feet long.
This was the view from our Bungalow in Phuket (in southern Thailand)- mmm...

1 comments:

Antonello and Sarah said...

AMAZING pics Rooms!!!