living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

2 christmas pics to get your red and green tastebuds rolling...

I finally have a new camera! (After Thailand I decided that it was time to upgrade the ol' 2.5 megapixel. :) And Young Life Philippines needed cameras in general, so I bit the bullet and decided to wait till Christmas. Hence why there have been so few pics. Well, the few pictures continues, but here are a couple to tantalize the tastebuds...

this is my good friend Tess. Tess works for Young Life in Menlo Park and has become a good buddy this fall; among thinking that Roman Holiday is a to-die-for movie (along with all things Jane Austen), it's fun having someone in my life who's on the same page spiritually and just with wanting to invest into the life of another. So Tess, here's to you! (And please note my "mrs. claus" outfit, as dubbed by the starbucks' barista on the outside of my cup).


Is not my nephew, Jared christopher Macdonald, the cutest little bugger you ever did see? Granted, he's about to cry here, probably because the snow was starting in keizer and his little Hawaii skin isn't used to it! But we did chop down a merry ol' tree and had a great snowed-in visit back home.

5 comments:

Antonello and Sarah said...

What kind of camera Rooms? The pics are so clear! You look absolutely beautiful!

Alayna said...

you know tess!!!??? tess worked with my dad in college ministry at stanford back in like the 80's and then was my young life leader in the 90's. crazy! i thought she was done with young life a while ago. so fun you two are friends, I remember her being a absolute gem! yeah! ps. I think i am going to start working with YL up here in Oregon. woohoo!!!

caramac said...

rooms....thanks buddy. :) really, it's just the new ELPH, the upgrade from my old one. I love that camera!

Alayna...CRAZY!!! what a small world. I'll have to mention it next time I see her!

shelley said...

Sweet pictures. Yes, your nephew is adorable. Looking forward to seeing you in the new year!

Anonymous said...

Love both that dotter 'n the cute grandson!!!!