living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Monday, February 23, 2009

mr. cummings lives on


We used to have this substitute teacher in our elementary school music class, Mr. Cummings; though we slightly made fun of the old man, we did love his accordian playing for us each and every day. Well, given my new role as substitute teacher every once in a while [although my credential is being held until I pay $1000 to take an Advanced Computer Based Technology class so that I can be legal and have a clear credential - anyone want to gift me with 1K? ...but that's another story!], i did learn how to play the accordian the other night.

I am the new Mrs. Cummings. Koo koo ka choo.

2 comments:

sandy h said...

LOVE IT! Come play in our jr. high worship band!

aleahmac said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes, mr cummings. jolly, fat, and musical. didn't he usually hagve sweaty pits to? or just a sweaty forehead... hmmm...