living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Sunday, May 02, 2010

apparently...

I've got wedding on the mind - but I swear there's more to this girl than burdensome guest lists and coconut cupcakes! But since we're on the topic, might I present this sassy little number for the ladies standing up there near me:

*Sweet sassy molassy Marilyn dress.

Otherwise, we had a "meet the fiance" weekend up in Washington - I'm still here, sitting in my sister's living room, while the man flew back to the land of sunshine this afternoon. We did have a fabulous little laugh over this memory with The Millerhood last night:

*Why you men and women should always choose single-person kayaks by Cara, Josh and Brenda.

I feel full, in a good, completely soul sort of way.

3 comments:

Jason and Jenn said...

Cara, that story is hilarious! Glad you had a great time up north. Forget about the coconut cupcakes....it's all under control. Looking forward to practicing the recipe(s) and having an excuse to come down to NC to see the two of you!

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would say that I LOVE the dress! It would look fabulous standing up next to you :-)

meghan said...

Mmmm coconut cupcakes...I'm SO glad I got to eat one at auntie's a few weeks ago, cousin. Thanks. ;) xox