living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

go green!

while visiting the northwest last month, James took this rather GREEN pic of me. Green jacket, green grass, green trees. Hey, they do what they can in Seattle.



The most eco-savvy friends I know, Jer and Care (who even make their own LAUNDRY DETERGENT - I mean, that's green!) recently had a baby. Just in case they'd decided to, I don't know, go orange or something after Saige's birth, I sent them that eco-savvy pic to encourage them to continue in their green-ness. And Saige's response?



Of course she's green! She was practically born that way - in a completely rosy pink baby sort of way, I say.

1 comments:

jeremy said...

She was actually born a little bit jaundice, so more of a yellow than rosy pink, but we're definitely working on her green-ness!