living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Monday, December 20, 2010

randomness

1. if you have a dog and need to laugh, read this: dogs don't understand basic concepts...

2. last night we had our first annual (only annual?) 70's Fondue Christmas Party. Please combine this concept with the current Biggest Loser contest I'm participating in and see if the two go together.

3. I've recently been sporting some pretty incredible Christmas outfits....last night's to be posted soon, so in the meantime, here's a little sneak peak of other holiday goodness:



4. I'm hungry. Maybe the Biggest Loser IS working! But in the meantime, we're going to see our old camp friends Scooby and Grommett for dinner tonite. Currently, Eric is kicking my butt in Words With Friends (Scrabble on the iphone), so I'm really really mad and mostly jealous at him. But we'll see, as this dinner MIGHT redeem the friendship. We'll see. Want to know where we're grubbing tonite? Farmer Brown.

5. I wonder if people realize my sarcasm at times and really do think I'm a hater. Hmmm...

6. Tomorrow morning, bright n early (5 am! Am I a farmer? No!) we're trekking up to Oregon for the holiday week. I am BEYOND delighted.

7. If you think of it, pray and/or send happy thoughts our way for NO blizzards. Need a reference? The Christmas Drive Two Years Ago By Cara.

I think that's about it...merry christmas to all, and to all a good night!

0 comments: