I remember as a little girl doing the following motions:
pointing to my brother + putting both hands in the air, gripping the invisible steering wheel then in a driving motion + pointing to me + making the ca-razy (!) face.
You. Drive. Me. Crazy.
As James and I just successfully passed the 7th month hump of marriage, it has come to my attention that perhaps there are some imperfections on my part. Just a few.
1. Admittedly, I don't like to make the bed. He likes the bed made. That's been said here before, and hasn't gone away yet.
2. I apparently have a problem wiping down the counters, especially after said baked item requires being rolled in flour. He really likes the counters to be clean. This is problematic, folks.
3. I like the heat off at night because I seem to have an internal temperature gauge of 1 billion degrees. He, like a bear hibernating, likes to be all cocooned up in a hot house with lots of covers. What to do, what to do.
4. We live in a condo, so even though Mr. Darcy gets copious amounts of exercise throughout the day with walks and runs and Chuck-it sessions, he still has to go potty right before bedtime. And that means one of us has to take him. I really like playing paper-rock-scissors to determine the winner. James reasons that there must be a more logical problem-solving solution. Oh boy.
5. James likes to DVR the NCAA basketball tournament for "us" but not Grey's Anatomy. Don't get me started - don't even get me started.
But since the honey is away for the weekend, I find myself missing him already - so I'll stop there in these lamentations. What drives your honey crazy?