living. loving. laughing.

living.  loving.  laughing.

Thursday, April 07, 2011

i'll admit...

I'm pretty excited for these to come in the mail:


I'll admit...

I've been listening to CIRCUS MUSIC lately, and am stoked for this coming Monday's circus-themed YL banquet. Who knew?

I'll admit...

I've actually been having a whole lotta fun in the kitchen lately.

I'll admit...

It's hard when the hubs works long hours.

I'll admit...

I wish I only required five hours of sleep - but the but of it is that I really, really like my bed.

I'll admit...

I'm excited to get into being a life coach for high school kids. Eventually. (But I am starting a certification program in the coming months).

I'll admit...

I desire to see life half-full, even when it seems like there's nothing but rain POURING all around you, if you know what I mean.

I'll admit...

Even though the waiting process is hard, there's fruit in the midst of it, and fruit to come.

Waiting, waiting.

0 comments: